ADA Related Services
Don Crosby was a pioneer in the response to the requirements of the Americans with Disability Act mandated by the U.S. Federal Government and in applying it’s requirements to projects. He has often been called upon by the courts to opine as an expert in cases related to the proper interpretation and application of the ADA and other state handicapped codes.
Consulting to Architects and Designers
Don Crosby offers his fellow architects and design professionals a broad range of management and support services. These include:
- Peer Reviews: Investigating all management systems and
recommending improvements and upgrades – technical as well
- Risk Management Reviews: Investigating current firm-wide
practices and developing comprehensive programs which include
quality control (QC) and quality assurance (QA) components- as
well as assisting in setting up and/or managing these programs.
- Technical Support: Providing technical support including
general detailing and building envelope/water tightness design.
- Document Reviews: Project and plan checking services.
- Project Management: Part time or interim project management